Monday, February 14, 2005

Another massage!

This time it was a deep tissue massage to the lower legs. Everything was releasing and there was a lot to release. Now I need to chill out for the rest of the day.
This onlive classroom stuff is getting confusing and the due dates of stuff sneak up on you. I am now back-logged with assignments and really need to get cranking. I don't think this was such a good idea to take classes like this. I am just trying to spare some grades now. I really like how I have all this stuff due and racing is starting soon. No more bumming around town for stupid stuff wasting valuable time.
Tomorrow and Wednesday are group rides days and then it is a drive back up to Phoenix Thursday to get race numbers for the Valley of the Sun. I expect to see my lungs popping out of my mouth on Friday during the Time trial. I have done very little intensity so I am just going to ride it right above my comfort zone.
I wish I could find a quiet place to study. The apartment in rarely quiet and I miss that in my life. The T.V was the absolute worst thing that could have been brought into the apartment. It is loud and a waste of valuable "life" time. Later from Tucson. Land of the "nice to visit but I wouldn't want to live here" place.

No comments: