Wednesday, February 16, 2005


Hey, that is Tucson in the distance. I have no idea what in the hell is in front of the camera. Speaking of which, I need to get some damn batteries for that so I can show you all the studs that are going to kick my ass this weekend at the Valley of the Sun. Hey, that is alright because I enjoy May and June, and then they can take pictures of me. Ha ha. Today was a light ride around the airforce base to check out the hundreds of deactivated jets and transport planes. There is some sort of interesting and amazed feeling about looking at all of them. Anyway, I attempted a nap but could not sleep. I kpet having dreams that seemed real so I woke up to live in them. Dreams and nightmares are bad news sometimes. Hell, Andy claims someone plugged him into a wall circuit last night and electocuted him. Of course, today he has no recollection of this. Funny. I have had the same strange ass dreams. Well, I have to get a paper written. School is building up like a big dump. I better get it out before I get sick. Oh, that is a horrible way to put it......no it isn't! Later -Ian Posted by Hello

No comments: