Thursday, February 10, 2005

New laptop idea

My latest inventions that will make me millions someday is that a laptop should have a pillow attached to it. I can see it now, a Dell Pillow Laptop. "Dude, you are getting a pillow with a computer in it!" I bring this up because I am really tired and have been slowly falling into my keyboard. I have a huge paper due tomorrow and I am just getting started on it. So, if I think I am tired now wait until next week this time.
We have a light rain today and it is actually about 72 degrees out. Hey, that is my favorite number.
Go to www.eriksaunders.com again and click on his latest link about faking women. It is a funny Japanese commercial.
Well, by fromTucson, the land of "ah it is raining, someone sand the roads and chain up my car. Seriously, they can't drive in the rain down here. Later -Ian

No comments: