Thursday, February 24, 2005


Straight out of Boulder with a box of Dales Pale Ale comes the maverick crew snowbirding it as well. Look at our front lawn. Well, today was a 6-hour ride of about 115 miles. The achilles acted up a slight bit but I kept going. I love long rides because you get to eat like a fool afterwards. Tonight I have a serious amount of homework and all I really want to do is sleep. Still, our weathermen suck down here. Crime of the day? Seeing U.S. Border Patrol Humvees cruising through the desert. Reward? A big ass load of pot. Well, I have to get my homework done. Please remember, if you don't have anything good to say then don't say it. Later from Tucson, Land of huge ass potholes after heavy rains. See, they don't fix their roads so a pothole becomes a permanent ficture down here. -Ian Posted by Hello

No comments: