Friday, February 25, 2005


Well, today is one of those days. Very short ride and finishing some serious homework. Now, I am like this dog. Pretty much a walking passed out person. A great day to catch up on some bike maintenance (ie: new chain). I think my old chain is twice as long as when it was new. luckily, my power is still wavering so I am not stretching chains one bit. It is those of you that snap them that I worry about. I just signed up for the Humboldt Mountain Road Race. It looks to be right up my alley. Of course, riders like Drew Miller will keep the pace ummmmmmm high. Hey, three days of predicted rain and not a freak'in drop. If you are looking for a job forcasting weather come on down to Tucson. It sounds like the easiest job in the World. Later from Tucson. Land of sand abd drought yet bountiful, lush, and green golf courses? O.k then. -Ian Posted by Hello

No comments: