Tuesday, February 22, 2005


Whoa, I figured out that photo. Anyway, this is at the Valley of the Sun Criterium. The guy behind me is this cool dude from Carbondale, CO/ Austin, TX named Scott. Behind him is the man we all know in Boulder as Jon Tarkington. I just have to thank Hed Wheels for making such effortless feeling wheels. The Hed Stingers I am using in this photo are incredibly fast. Well, today was a visit from Nick Martin of the Rockues Trek Team, and Abby and Ariel from Mavrick. They all know Jesse pretty well and they were in dire need of a shower. I went out and hit the group ride with Jesse today and we each took turns hitting it hard. Jesse a bit harder than I. My legs were missing for awhile. Still, the ride finishes on top of Gates Pass and I came up first with Jesse in third. We are so cool for winning the Tuesday training ride. I am surely going to get signed to The Discovery Channel Team now. No, we were just having fun stretching our legs. Would some please send me some Nature Valley bars! I am getting badgered more and more for them. I look stupid without them. Later from Tuscon. Land of the worst weathermen ever placed onto the planet. David Letterman was the best weatherman of course. -Ian  Posted by Hello

No comments: