Tuesday, March 29, 2005


Where am I now? I am back in Minnesota. This photo is from the bottom of Wolf Creek Pass leaving Durango. It got much worse further up but I had to keep both hands on the wheels instead of taking photo's on the fly. This area is one of the most beautiful areas in the country. Not much new in Minnesota besides incredible weather. We start racing this weekend with a little Roubaix action. After thinking about it I have decided to run the road bike. It is a rough course so I have been told. I ordered a new bike today. A Felt F15. For those of you who know me I have always flaunted a Trek but times have changed and so has the bike. Friday I am going to a Spinervals with Troy Jacobesen video shoot. It is suppose to be a bit big. This is that guy who makes you caugh up lung cookies on the trainer in Decemeber. Anyway, next time you see me please hit me up for some Nature Valley Granola Bars. Yes, yes, yes, I have chewy ones now too. From Minnesota, Land of some freak'in peace and quiet for once. -Ian Posted by Hello

No comments: