Friday, July 22, 2005


Earlier in the Tour there was this sprint. I am sorry but I don't see the gap. This was a microscopic finish. A guess would be a better answer. Flip a coin, pick a number between 1 and 10, Rock, Paper, or Scissors. You get the idea. Tomorrow I am off for the long haul to Pennsylvania for the Tour de 'Toona. I really hope it cools down because I am going pretty much as a waterboy. If it stays this warm I will be dropping back every ten minutes to pick up bottles. That could make for some tough days. The team I am going with is a composite of four team racing as Grand Performance (aka: GP). We should do pretty well and I should be extremely worked after this. I am hoping to gain some fitness from this race for August and September. I have been feeling a little sluggish lately but I blame this month of pure humid/heat. My god! Before that it was a month and a half of high winds. Can't catch a break. I will try to report as often as I can from "toona. Send me good vibes because I will take any I can get. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

No comments: