Tuesday, July 12, 2005


Hopkins was fun but damn hot. We had the dream breakaway take off early. We were running a small squad with Mean Dawg, Danno, and myself. THe break of eight lapped the field with about a gazillion laps to go and pure chaos and confusion unfolded after that. Anyway, I finished 5th and MeanDawg in 8th. Superweek? I think so. Tour de Toona? I think so. This weekend I am skipping the WORS race to go golfing. I need a change man so no golfing jokes. What a Tour. Seriously, all those guys are freaks. I wish I was over there right now. Anyway, I am super freak'in tired and I have to get up early to watch the Tour tomorrow as it heads up the Galiber. Should be a good one. Take care and be safe! -Ian Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

CXKing said...

Is NV sending a team to Toona?

Ian Stanford said...

Nope. I am sitting in on a team

Ian Stanford said...

maybe next year though. I am trying to build this team up