Wednesday, August 17, 2005


I like beer. I really do. This is a photo from the New Glarus Brewery in South Central Wisconsin. The dude in the photo is Ryan who is a Brewmaster and owner of the Namyslow Brewery in Poland. www.ryan.com.pl Check it out. Anyway, a beautiful brewery and some very good beer. Best micro-brewery in the U.S. It is, just as the Great American Beer Festival judges. They have awarded that prize to this brewery on several occasions. Last weekend I went to the Tour of Kansas City. Saturday it rained so hard that you could barely see ahead of you at times. I have never seen rain like that in a race before. My Trek filled right up. Anyway, I got in the break and finished 5th. Sunday was a crit. that ended up being a pretty cool course. I made a move in the final 7-laps to try for a high overall but got caught. Oh well, 12 place. It was a fun weekend and it forced me to finally work on my bike. This weekend is the Ore to Shore in Marquette, Michigan. The following weekend is the 24 Hours of Afton. A lot of time on the mountain bike now. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

No comments: