Monday, August 29, 2005

Quick update

24 Hours of Afton a success. 4-man Team Champs again!
go to www.flatcity.org and look up my latest entry for a race story. I am sick now (Great!) so you can tell in my typing. Whew, it is hot in here. More Vit B and Zinc. Garlic too. I hope this cold is ready for the assault I am putting onto it. Later -Ian
check out www.walken2008.com
I am pretty sure nobody would %$#& with is with this dude in office. Plus, he has a brain. Hmmm. Maybe over qualified to be a President. It would sure be fun though to listen to his State of the Union address. " My fellooowww Americansssss..........I...........come to YOU tonight........toooooooo........ASK for YOUR support.......inthiswaronterror." You get the point. Unique speaker. -Ian

2 comments:

andy said...

"My solution: a glass of sham-pan-ya for everyone...."

Eric O. said...

I know what this country needs....More cow bell!