Friday, September 09, 2005


Man, sometimes there are just funny-ass things going on in bike races. I can say that this is not the first time I have seen the new Shimano system do this. That is quite the situation he has there. Tommy D is still hanging in there at the Vuelta. He is definitely getting his feet wet in the world of pro cycling. The Vuelta as turned into a slaughterfest over the past few days with broken bones, concussions, massive road rash, Frankenstein staple and stich work, and massive drop-outs. Discovery lost three riders today. I have been trying to figure out if I am going to the Henderson TT tomorrow. I have o.k fitness for it but the drive......oh the drive. Maybe just going out for a ride for a few hours is what I need. I am pretty excited to go up to Hayward next week. It is a beautiful area especially this time of the year. I have been working on the mountain bike feverously trying to get it in top notch shape. The weather is looking to be pretty damn nice for the Chequamegon so I expect to see a fast race again. Well, tighten down those non drive side crankbolts and get out on the bike. Ciao- Ian Posted by Picasa

No comments: