Saturday, October 08, 2005

Long game of Tron

I am not sure what in the hell is going on in my computer. New Virus software has made my computer seem like it actually now has a virus. Do these new programs work like a 2-step Polio vaccanation? Seems to be. I had made cool post before this and lost it. Anyway, today is the zig zag drive all the way across Wisconsin to get my ass kicked in Sheboygen. If I don't get a call-up it may be Miller Time before lap three. I don't drink Miller though so hand me a Guinness or keep it real in Wisconsin with a New Glarus. Any flav will do. Next week begins to off-the-bike time. I am pretty excited. Ciao -Ian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bay Area Blog Pulse
The Gavster strikes a humble pose at the Alice Griffith housing development. If you love Arnie, throw a 70's House Party -- because you really want to require parental notification for abortions.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Ian Stanford said...

See, that first post did go through. My computer said it did not. Cool I guess. -Ian

Anonymous said...

We Love Movable Type
Hey, everyone loves a good tool , and if you want to be a blogger, one of the best tools is Movable Type .
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!