Tuesday, October 04, 2005


Sorry I have not updated for a while but those er...hum......three beers at my sister's wedding were having the effect of about 10 beers. The wedding was cool but she invited way too many people. Too many people means too many distractions. It gets to the point where you can't meet everyone. New Glarus was running like water. As soon as I jumped into the limo I was surrounded by coolers of "girl drink" items. Boones Farm, Smirnoff whatevers, Lemoncello (Italian). Crap, finally we pulled over and got some Staghorn Octoberfest beer. I was all decked out in a tux and trying to make the necessary rounds to all the tables. Well, the next day was the ever so present headache. I went to the 'Bou to get some coffee but my tastebuds were screwed. I held that cup of coffee for over an hour and a half. If you know me, normally I drink coffee like it is Gatorade. Picture: My new bike for next year. Sheboygen is this next weekend. I feel stong right now but I am a longshot at best for winning. I have no preferred start and will have to punch it like all Hell to get in the wake of Hall, Dougo, and crew. Most of all I hope I just have some fun. I have been hitting the singletrack over the past few days. I am not the greatest technical rider but I try to hang in the best I can. Pictures of the wedding? well, I will have to consider how much of fool I want to look to all of you. I will think about that before putting them up. maybe after the race. After this weekend I go into two-weeks of no riding besides the Ride for the Roses in Austin, TX. On that note I wish I knew more about this Blogger thing so I could put up links, photos, and whatever. I have to liven this thing up a bit. Halloween is coming. That is my holiday. What to be, what to be. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Jordan Peterson said...

How do you post pictures?

Check my blog out at www.ridinalongwithjordanpeterson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

see what I mean. That first comment is a spam comment. How in the hell do I get rid of that. Dirty motherf$%#ers! -Ian

andy said...

Ian - turn on word verification.

Check out your old man in the mass gallop across Rosie's....

http://cheqfattire.com/pages/2005/pages/KellyRandolph_017%5B2%5D_jpg.htm