Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Training again and tree cutters

Wow, where did last season go and how can the next season already be happening? I started back up in the weightroom a couple of days ago. I was able to get the yoga program going again as well. The weather has be way too great and I am out wearing the mountain bike down 3 hours a day. The "home" trail has never looked better. Last week that was a different story.
I know of cyclists who have had cars hit them and animals run them down. I had a tree fall on me. Take that. Anyway, a few property owners feel that they need to better their view so they are cutting trees illegally. I caught one and now the law is involved. We cleared trees yesterday. Damn them people. More later, got to go. -Ian

3 comments:

Doug said...

Ian, you really had a tree fall on you? I can beat that. Well, sort of... When Anne and I were in Glacier this summer we had a squirrel dropping tons of pine cones on us from 70 feet up. It hurt like hell when one hit you. It was like an air raid of sorts. Oh, and just the other day we were walking through the woods and a squirrel literally fell out of a tree and onto the ground right in front of me. It missed me by an inch or two. Wack. Keep it real.

Anonymous said...

You got the law involved? Narc!

Anonymous said...

What are you doing for your yoga program? I have a book called yoga for athletes that I have been using a bit, but am looking for anything else that would help cyclists. Send me an email and let me know.
Jake Stechmann
jacobws@hotmail.com