Friday, November 25, 2005


Well, it is the day after Thanksgiving and I went to Yoga to see how I faired. You can tell by the photo that I am a little bloated from all the food but I should be able to burn it off within a year or two. Still, "look at my sexy body." It is snowing today so now is the time to teardown the mountain bike and get it sold. Fuel 100 19.5 inch anyone? Make me an offer. $2400.00 and I will throw in another pair of Race X-Lites. Make an offer. I will consider most anything. People are scrambling for their Christmas goods today. What an American day. I am off to sufferfest November 25th, 2005 on the fluid trainer. Tonight is nothing but the hottub. Snow and hottubs go hand in hand. Website of the week? www.jeffhallmountainbiking.com Check it out. Our boy wants to go to the Olympics in 2008. It is going to be tough for him but if anyone could do it from around here it is him. Show him some support. Enjoy burning those calories back off you Fat Bastards! I know I will. Ciao or chow? -Ian Posted by Picasa

No comments: