Thursday, December 15, 2005


I finally made it to a Minnesota Wild game a few days ago. They lost to the Buffalo Sabres in the closing minutes. I had nose bleed seats for sure. The arena is pretty nice though. Sitting so high made the game seem slow. I played hockey for 13 years and I can say that it is fast as crap down on the ice. I am going to have to try to make it to a few more before I get to Colorado. Luckily, my school in Denver is right next to the Pepsi Center -Home of the Colorado Avalanche. Late night class cancelation? No problem. Off to the Avalanche game. Intervals today. Ouch. If there is anything that I hate about cycling it is doing training intervals. However, they are the most productive. I have to go to work now and then I am going snowshoeing. We have snow. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Especially in December! What the hell are you doing those for? About 60 days before I start any of those...

Matt

Ian Stanford said...

Stick with the paln my man. That is what I am doing. Just need to shake things up a bit, that is all. ZOne 2 all day makes for mental suffering. Physical suffering needs to come in and keep things interesting. -ian