Tuesday, December 06, 2005


I got my new Thule Rack from the Chequamgon Prize Department. Their new "wood" design really makes me wonder though. Man, look at this dude's car. First off: Is this legal? It can't be. Second: Were drugs involved in making this decision? Must have been. Well, here is the lowdown on this guy. He is taking 4-refrigerators to New Orleans. What a nice guy huh? It sounds like a complete disaster in the making to me. I hope them there timbers are treated. Too much on my mind lately so the weightroom either becomes a venting point and a self-combustion zone. Today it was self-combustion and I just couldn't lift. I got a lot done but not the whole routine. Trek sent my warranty frame to me. It is a 5000 Series OCLV in jet gloss black and nothing but "Trek" in white letters on it. I am building it up with a new Dura Ace grouppo and selling it. Should be a pretty nice bike when it is done. That is about it. I wish I was riding my bike through the Dolomites or something right now. I am getting bored and stressed here. It must be the Holidays. Ciao -Ian  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ian,
After living in Italy while in the Air Force, I really miss the Dolomiti Mnt.! Are you ready to go as much as I am? I really hate winter in MN. Period. At least you'll be in CO next month. Say hi to my homeboy Mike Schilling. I'll be seeing him at the end of the month as we're going out there for a week. Going to ride with Gates in Longmont and travel in to Summit County for New Year's with friends. Talk soon!