Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Is this photo cloudy or is my coffee too strong. Anyway, this guy better not stiff me this year. This boy needs a new pair a shoes and I am counting on Santa to come through with a few things. Actually, I have plenty of shoes so no shoes please. A new mountain bike would be helpful since nobody cannot help me out this year. Ya, I am going to make a stab at the NORBA National Marathon title and el supporto es zero. No bueno. Anyway, I hope Boulder warms up soon. It is freezing here but Colorado is having it's third coldest winter on record. Not a good semester to finish school. I just found out some of my Christmas presents that I ordered for family have been backordered. Listen, if you own a business and you can't ship something by Christmas please let your customer know a bit sooner than 4-days before the big bash. My CD player died on my new van. Yea, I put 20,000 miles on it and it dies. Now they tell me I am just outside the warranty so it will be $375.00 to replace that piece of shit. With what? Another piece of shit? Wow, what a killer deal. Lets do it! So, the guy catches my sarcasm and he strikes this little auto dealer deal with me. Here it is: You get your fuel injectors flushed and your fuel filter changes and the CD player will cost you $50.00. Scam artists. Crooked crooks. No matter what this is going to cost me but at least this way I get some maintenance done on the van before the long summer ahead. I could buy a pretty nice CD player for $375.00 instead of this GM thinga-maggigy. Damn, it just stopped taking CD's and the little CD tray motor wouldn't stop running and it finally burned out. Plus, in my rage I jammed a Slayer CD in there thinking a little help from el Diablo himself would help but the power is strong on this CD player. It broke my Slayer CD. No more Season of the Abyss. Damn you CD player. Damn you! Damn you car delaers and crappy U.S auto manufacturers. I figured out a bit of life in all of this though. If you want to not necessarily make money in life, but not go broke at the same time become an auto mechanic. You will save yourself hundreds of thousands of dollars over a lifetime plus you can hook your friends up for the occasional case of beer for simple fuel injector flushed and filter changes. Happy Holidays to you all if I don't update again. Eat a lot, get fatter, and get slower. This will help me in one of my New Year's wishes in getting faster myself. I figure if I don't get faster but you all get slower I still come out ahead. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

andy said...

Ian, eschew CD's, go for the hookup kit to jack your mp3 player into your car stereo....

Ian Stanford said...

Hell ya. But I have to wait to see if Santa is bring a Nano on down from the tundra. -Ian

andy said...

What happened to your dell music thingy?