Tuesday, December 20, 2005


Look at this black beauty. This is my Trek 5500 warranty frame. Brand new with a repainted fork. Jet Gloss black. 58cm and includes a Cane Creek S6 headset. Make an offer. I personally would love to keep it but I can only ride so many bikes. Looking to make it a complete bike? Talk to me. I have an entire 10sp DA groupo for it and some fairly new Race X-Lites, Race X-Lite carbon seatpost and Bontager bar and stem. Oh, fluid trainer. Some days I hate you but today it went o.k. I have already started to pack stuff up for Colorado. I am going to live in Longmont which is 8-miles north of Boulder. Well, 8-miles as of last year. It is probably only 4-miles now and maybe 2-miles next year. Front Range growth is going nuts. It looks like I will be living with some friends up there. Both are fluent in Spanish and Italian so a little immersion is going to help strenghten my language skills. I am also going to link up with my old team captain, Matt Gates for a little Nature Valley Riding. Is your company looking for great exposure? Sponsor our team and get it. Well, back to this guitar stuff. Just when you think you have licked something you forget it. This is going to take some time. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

creepyfriendly said...

Ahhhhh, yes the trek 5500 warranty frame. Looks familiar, looks fast, get some. Nice blog.

Jordan Peterson said...

J/W would a 58cm. be too small for a person who is 5'9"??? How much is the full bike?