Sunday, December 18, 2005


Tis the season. Ya, I am that guy who wraps his Christmas presents in Shimano instruction wrapping paper. This stuff acts just like wrapping paper, it feels like it, it is educational, and it costs an arm and a leg. Especially those Dura Ace instructions. Next year I think I just wrap in Ultegra and 105. Much more affordable and works just as well. Whats new? A lot. But I will just tell you I drank two huge Hacker Pshorr Weiss wheat beers. They went down like water and they were good. German unfiltered wheat beers are just about the best. Next to a stout, unfiltered wheat beer is good stuff. I am now learning how to play guitar. It is something I should have done many years ago. But it is never too late to pick one up. My dad is a master on a 6 and 12 string and he has vocals to match that. I am hoping he passed something onto me through the gene pool. I need a new hobby but i can tell this is going to turn into a passion. I think the genes are already working. That partially explains my massive listening to the Dave Matthews Band lately. Anyway, I just finished watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. So far I have watched Elf 4X's, Christmas at the Cranks, and Christmas Vacation. Next up? How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Merry Christmas Charlie Brown. Who knows. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

No comments: