Sunday, February 19, 2006


Boulder has been outright freezing lately along with a well encrusted layer of snow on the roads. I broke out the AT-AT today to help facilitate getting around in this "Hoth" like atmosphere. Man, I wish I could pack up and go to "Tattoine" for a few days. "Alderraan" would have been some sweet riding but the "Empire" blew it up. Personally, mountain biking in the "Endor Forest" looks way too sweet. There has to be some good "Ewok" trails to go rip up. Man, am I a geek. Well, My buddy Tom is taking it to everyone at the Valley of the Sun. Here is to him holding on to that top spot in the G.C. He is one tough dude. Here is to our new Nature Valley rider, Jens Brabbit, for his successful bid to get on to the U.S. Junior National Team. The Olympics have been so American over the past few days. Snowboarder showing off and crashing, and Speed Skaters looking stupid over their little "in-battles." Please, grow up. You are in the Olympics for godsakes. Have some professionalism. And to the lucky bastard in Lincoln, Nebraska.....you have smashed my Powerball dreams. What is up with that? I want to start a new continental team and I need that bling. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... the old AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport). Now that brings back some memories!!

JB