Thursday, February 09, 2006


Oh ya, let the games begin! Opening ceremony is tomorrow night. Lets clean up on the medals. Hey, when I was Innsbruck, Austria a friend of mine and I bribed these bobsled dudes to let us ride down the olympic bobsled track over Innsbruck. $30 from each of us gave us a two minute trip down the track sitting number 2 and 3 in a 4- man sled. They gave us helmets and told us over and over, "Keep your hands inside the bobsled at all times." I thought that was a good idea too. Hey, it is a pretty rough ride down, it is loud, and the 270 twist at the end of the Innsbruck course puts in some serious G's. Fun stuff. If I lived next to bobsled course I would be selling my bikes. Luge, Skeleton or bobsled. All is good. Hell, I would ride down in my red plastic sled if they would let me. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

No comments: