Sunday, February 12, 2006


Wow, what a beautiful day out in Boulder. Too bad I felt like crap. No, I felt good and wanted to be on the bike but the power was down. No worries. I am watching Shawn White and Danny Kass getting their medals right now. Cool S%#T! White proved why he rules the pipe. Danny Kass now has two silver medals. Not too bad. Ya, the rest of my day was spent watching the Olympics. I love the Olympics, Winter or Summer. So what is up with a picture of Target have to do with anything? Well, Valentines Day is near and I keep hearing and reading where you are suppose to meet that "special someone." You hear libraries, laundymats, coffee shops, and other chill locations. But, walking into Target today confirmed my suspicions that Target is indeed where you can meet women. Especially in a big University town such as Boulder. Absolutely overwhelming. "What am I shopping for again?" A common question in such a scenario. I saw the United Pro-Toyota Team bus and trailer today. I will sneak a photo of it to get up. Big money project going into this team. Two more days of good weather and then winter will rear its head again here in Colorado. Ciao -Ian Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Eric O. said...

did you see whats comming here to the midwest.This will separate the men from the boys.

Ian Stanford said...

Nope, what?

Eric O. said...

-3 for a low and a whole 3 above for a high on saturday.Friday and sun. are about the same too.Tonight 3-5 inches of the white stuff,which we haven't seen since last year.fun stuff.