Monday, February 26, 2007

Back to the knee deep of winter

Somehow I should have known that Winter was waiting for me back in Minnesota. Too many nice days in Georgia come back to you in the form of three feet of snow. No worries, I am going on the epic snowshoe trip tonight.
To keep warm I thought I would post some photos up of our 6-hour ride through the hills of Georgia.
Getting 20 people together to go for a ride.....on time...is a chore. Ask Chad.
Once rolling it couldn't be any better. Long rides at chat pace, a beautiful countryside. and a sweet team. Brandon loves the camera.
Coming back into town means two things. Food and showers.
Our ironic road sign find. Mark was quick to get the "money shot" under the sign.
When it was all said and done it was about the best camp you could go to. While we had nearly no down time it was a productive and beneficial camp. Now we just need to put it all together in the upcoming races. Bring em on! Ciao -Ian

3 comments:

Brandon said...

I think I have seen about 5 random shots of marco... all of wich he is texting.

Matt said...

Hmmm...looks like you took a page from the Jittery Joe's kit.

Ian Stanford said...

Jittery Joes took it from us. We have the proof.