Friday, July 13, 2007

We Salute You!

We salute you Podium Girls for all the work you do in the Tour de France. You make me keep the T.V on to watch the awards ceremony. I want to win more often.
We are hiding out in Johnstown, PA watching the Tour and killing the Internet. Hekman, Harper, Applegate, and myself met up for a short ride through the steep climbs of the course. Luckily, I got in early enough to catch the finish of the U23 National Championship race. Erik Saunder's Time Devo Team pulled a 2nd and a 4th place. That is a pretty awesome result for that team. The bigger teams failed to do anything in the race.
The road courses are climb-filled........and I should have dropped some lbs for this one.
Today is the Elite National Time Trial. I am hoping for a very good time on a very odd course. I have been a bit under the weather with the scent of a cold or some rogue allergy issue. I am thinking allergy because I have this massive headache. I never get headaches. Never say never. Anyway, I am shooting for a new Stars and Stripes jersey today. Wish me some serious luck. Ciao -Ian

No comments: