Wednesday, September 26, 2007

World Crit.Champs

I am calling out the results of the World Crit Championships today even though the race is not until tomorrow night. I have the feeling that the Abercrombie crew can pull it off. It is my prediction.

Now, I will be the first to say we are not the strongest team there. There are some guns from some big domestic teams lining up. So, obviously we are not going to see troops in Urban Camo leading out the final lap. However, we benefit in having the caggiest riders I know. That said, they know how to mix it up in the mix and how to punch their way through. It is going to be like playing Craps, and where better than in Las Vegas? I wish I was there to see watch it go down and to load them up with Old Number 7 at the postrace party.

Seriously, does that board make any sense? Last time I was in Vegas I made about $360 on playing craps in about one hour. The catch is that I had no idea the entire time on what was going on. They just kept pushing me more chips than I laid down. I am a Blackjack man.
Anyway, Good luck to the Abercrombie & Fitch Pro Devo Team lining up tomorrow night. Put it to them and race heads-up! I will be dropping everything to watch it on the internet Live tomorrow night. Ciao -Ian

No comments: