Sunday, October 07, 2007

85 degrees.....in October......in Minnesota!

I had to turn my air conditioner back on. I sweat my ass off on my road ride yesterday. Global Warming? Perhaps, regardless, something is up.
Was sent a sneak peak of the 2008 Masi 3VC road frames.....

Pretty stealth eh? Go to www.masibikes.com and click on to the 2008 PDF Catalog to see some very nice stuff.
So, some more Mini Phinney. Killing it on the track now too. I am not a track guy so I don't know too much about preferred wheel set-up for these different events but....

Word on this front disc wheel?
Time to finish up on the coffee and get out for a few hours of easy. I am missing the Lake Rebecca CX because I have to work at 5pm, and the Sheboygen Race for the same reasons. Ah, life.
Next weekend is a Trek WSD Cancer Benefit ride in the Winona, MN area. I will try to find more info. from local Trek Intern, Lindsay to put up. And on that note, Congrats to Scott and Lindsay on their very recent engagement announcement! Ciao -Ian

2 comments:

SickBoy said...

ian - dual discs on an indoor track in a time trial = fast. dual discs anywhere where wind might interfere = sketchy. hence the reason why only a few riders at track natz have them. most of us don't invest in a front disc for one race per year....

and also, dual discs in a mass start race = bad too.

Anonymous said...

That is not the consumer 3VC (although 200 or so will be made available.) That is the TEAM ISSUE (as it says on the seat and top tubes). It is being made special for us A&F Pro Team Folk. We will get 36 of those bad girls. Giddie-up.

CT