Saturday, December 15, 2007

work'in on the new look

Time to change the blog up a but so it will be a work in progress. Updating the links and finding my lost Youtube videos is for Sunday's mission. Work has been hell and I officially re-start my season tomorrow after spending the last week sick. Now I have hand sanitizer bottles all over the place. Not the best stuff for you but better than absolutley nothing.
My body is pretty beat up from this recent venture with sickness. Sore is an understatement. However, I have not had a drop of coffee since last Sunday. Whoa. But, the craving is coming back. This time though I am setting some moderation rules. More to come. Ciao -Ian

1 comment:

Doc said...

Bro--you make it sound like coffee is a DRUG or something. Seriously, dopers suck, but coffee drinkers rock.