Saturday, January 26, 2008

I like cookies. I like cookies. I like...


It goes without saying. Who doesn't like cookies? Well, Stace hooked me up with a box of cookies to take to my team ride/ dinner today in St. Cloud. The box is wrapped in duct tape but I am sure I will sample them for the team. You know, take one.....or two.....or more for the team. It is nice getting ready to drive in winter conditions with 4 hours of sleep in me. The ditches should be nice and soft, plus I have a box of cookies.
The plan is a ride today. If you know me, I hate the cold for riding and tend to take it easy after some pretty bad cold weather training issues in the past. If I figure in about 2.21 gallons of coffee I should be good-to-go. I might have to stop and color the snow every 5 minutes but that is the sign of some good strong coffee.
More from the ride at 10. Ciao -Ian

4 comments:

Dr. Stace said...

hey Ian's teammates, did the box of cookies arrive safely?

Andy said...

The cookies were swizzy, and gave everyone who ate them Mad power. Good work yo

Doc said...

Dang--I never miss homemade cookies, but these babies were gone before I got any. Who made them, and are they making any more batches?

Doc said...

Ian,

Shoot me your email so I can add you to the GS group email list. Send it to brcragle@gmail dot com

Thanks!