Friday, January 11, 2008

Which season is it?

Ahh, with the Holidays over and the new year well under way I am found in the weightroom looking to the day that I am out of the weightroom. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the scene but I would much rather be out on the bike.
I re-started XC skiing again only to get shutdown on snow. Rain in January makes for interesting conditions or none at all. I got caught off guard and need to get the crossbike gravelroadafide.
My cat's new passion is chewing on the band for my rollers. That may be not so good as I am sure it will be a pain in the ass to find a new one. Other than that, it is Ebay time over the next couple of weeks. Frames, components, and other oddities need to be sold off. I need to make room for....

......the new rig.
Oh ya, I turned 36 a few days ago. I don't feel any different and my appearance seems to have remained the same. AARP still has not sent my a brochure so I must be in the clear. Met someone in Yoga (see Kyia! I told you so in so many words) who appears to have already commented on my past post. So what did I get for my birthday? A Rubix Cube, new household stuff, some pretty sweet cards, $$$, cake, beer, insulated Crocs, but not the day off.
First Grandstay Team meeting at the end of the month. Should be cool as long as we can get outside. Tucson for a week or so at the end of February. Everything is good. It would be better if I won the Powerball but for now I will take it as is. Ciao -Ian

2 comments:

Kyia said...

Happy Birthday!! Namaste!

Ian Stanford said...

Thanks! Namaste!