Monday, February 08, 2010

It's still snowing

Wow, I have not updated on the old blog for awhile. I guess Facebook and Twitter are just quicker. Once the race season gets upon us their will be more to write.
Weightroom, minor XC skiing, snowshoeing, and hitting the trainer is all that has been going on. The season is planned with me racing with the Grandstay crew once more. Race plans will focus on both the time trial Nationals (Masters and Elites) and Worlds in Austria.
I have been given an incredible opportunity to work with a bicycle company on the design of their new time trial bike as a "beta tester." More on that as it comes together. As of now I have been sending my personal body dimensions and bike measurements so we can get the framesize correct. I am a tech geek when it comes to fitting a bike. I measure, measure some more, and then measure to make sure I measured what I measured correctly. You see where this is going. So, I know what I like and how it should feel. This opportunity with this bicycle manufacturer I think will be helpful and beneficial to all.
Hed Wheels is still, and always will be, what I roll on. I have been working hard on being able to make the wheels go faster just as Hed has been doing the same. I sense our combined efforts will reap some nice rewards in 2010.
Snowing hard right now, can't sleep, and ........well, maybe I should go to sleep. Hope all is well with you all and there will be more written more often. Stay tuned. Ciao -Ian

2 comments:

dew said...

One word. arch cleats, ok 2 words archcleats.

Ian Stanford said...

Email me!